Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just as I thought it was a perfect chance to get my hands on PSP during office hours, I did not bring it along with me today. Totally wasted! Company’s intranet currently unavailable, hyped me up for a little, after stoning for like 3 hours. Since I have all the time to do anything I want, let me lubricate my brain a bit. Let’s do some calculations.

Ok guys, answer this problem sum.

The time now is 11:12. After 3 days, 5 hours and 13 minutes, what is the time now?

.

.

.

.

.

End of IAP!

Wtf, intranet up so soon-.- (oh yea, I’m using Microsoft words now to type all this BS)

Oh ya, in my previous post(s) I was talking about getting Guitar Hero – World Tour edition, I’ve just got it last Saturday, and I would say, my money was well spent. Beats wasting my credits(cash) on the machine in arcade, and of course risk “xia suey-ing” in front of the machine by not being even able to get through half the game, or may a quarter of it?. It does happen. It already did anyway. Yes, I’m a lost case in that game without the money and confidence. =x But now, it’s a different case. I might upload some pictures of the “instruments”(if you call them one), if I’m uber free and not lazy to connect my phone to my system.

Currently, I’m undergoing driving lesson at SSDCL and I’m now in the 31st lesson already. 2 more manual lesson and 1 automatic lesson before I can book my TP. Chiong chiong chiong ar!

Had my guitar SPE recently too. Nailed it with a score of 95/100. =p Although I find that the marks was given too leniently, not that it matters but my instructor gave me valuable advices and tips on how to improve on my playing. 2 more classmate suspended for personal reasons in my class, and due to the lack of students in my current class, I was forced to switch to another class on a Sunday. I might consider suspending also, just to switch to a week day class.

Ok la, end this lengthy post. Time to sleep!

Edit: I thought I would recount one of my funniest experience in NYP's Mac'donalds.

Ok here goes. I was waiting for my set meal at the side of the cashier's counter when I overheard this guy ordering three big mac.So he said,

Guy: Erm, i want erh.. 2 big mac! nono 3 big mac! all upsize ar...

Cashier: Ok, having here?

Guy: erh, no.. *points to where he intends to sit* erh.. having there!


The reaction on the cashier face were priceless man. All she could reply was to just say a "Thank you" with a 'wtf' expression.

I swear i almost burst out laughing if not for the fact that I'm alone and i don't want to appear too stupid. This might be even funnier if I were to put it into action. Seriously, wtf man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home