Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear Ho Jin Wei

INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT PROGRAMME (9 MAR2009 TO 30 MAY 2009)

We are please to inform that you have been assigned to the following company for the Industrial Attachment Programme for the period 9 March 2009 to 30 May 2009.

Details of the company are as follows:

Sanmina -SCI Systems Singapore PTE LTD(Depot Plant)
-privacy-
-Stalker prevention-

http://www.sanmina.com/ --> if you wanna find out more

It's... IAP so soon, and the building is located at some ulu place depot road. My bus fare... my sleep time... my freedom... They better not make me a office boy -.-

So after guitar gazing today at peninsula, i went to locate my company in depot road. Wasted quite a fair amount of money on the transport there today.

Basket, I got lost there some more la -.- so i asked the security guard where is that Sanmina building.

He said, "you look at the white building there? arh just behind there only. but from here, you have to go all the way out, the walk down and walk all the way in."

So near yet so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home