Thursday, November 6, 2008

Alright, i'm like stucked outside my house now. Sitting at the door using wireless..-.-

Since there's nothing to do, so i shall donate some words here.. There is this event in my school atrium selling IT stuffs like laptop, camera, thumbdrives, laptop accessories and stuffs like that. I saw this booth selling laptop skin so i went over to have a look since my laptop is badly scratched by that godamit ZINC bag. There is this two skin, something-alike-to-withering-to-death skin and one batman skin. I guess i would be getting the badtman one since it's like.. erm... cool? lol

btw, time flies fast.. FYP is boring like shit and a minute in the cold palace seems like living in solitude, but now, it's already the 5th week! wohoooooooo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home